Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recently Completed Plus Something in the Works




Here is a collection of my latest completed projects. These were all stitched up while waiting for my baby to make her debut in the world :) The first is a crocheted cup caddy I stitched up to hold my hooks and needles. It's actually a metal tea container that is now covered with yarn. The second is a lion that I made for baby Claire. She's got a birthday in mid August, so that makes her a Leo. I couldn't resist this cute pattern when I saw it in a magazine! The third project pictured here is a crocheted baby hat that I made for a friend's baby shower. It just so happens that little girl made her debut into the world today :) I can't wait to meet her and to see her in this cute little hat!

I also found an adorable pattern for a Halloween costume the other day. I can't wait to share it with you when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment