Sunday, July 17, 2011

35 Weeks and Counting


 Today marks my 35th week of pregnancy. Although it doesn't seem possible, this belly of mine keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Little P can barely sit on my lap anymore!


I'm starting to get excited. Pretty soon this baby of ours will be born and we will have a brand new person in our lives. Oh, how I am looking forward to the day! I have waited so long to meet our sweet little baby!


I still remember the day that peanut was born. I was so overwhelmed with love for her and so amazed by all that she was. I remember bringing her home and marveling at the fact that she was all ours.


And as it all comes rushing back I can't help but feel blessed. I am so fortunate to have my family. My heart feels as big as my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment