Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cupcake Garland





I just finished making this adorable cupcake garland designed by Twinkie Chan. I nearly got a sugar high when I hung it up this morning. I'm so pleased with the way it looks in the girl's room. It's just the right amount of cute :) 

This is the first pattern I have completed by Twinkie Chan and let me tell you, she is quite the crocheter. She has a serious knack for design and I don't just mean style. I'm talking about construction, form, the way she uses stitches to make shapes. Not only did she teach me to crochet a cupcake, she taught me to do it in a way I'd never thought possible. In doing so, she has made a lasting impression on me. I may just need to go purchase her book ;)

In addition to being a super talented lady, she also happens to be generous. She shared this pattern for free over at Rock N Roll Bride. Click on over to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment