Monday, November 8, 2010

Sneak Peak Christmas 2010



I LOVE Christmas but I have a strict rule when it comes to that holiday. No hall decking, shopping or wrapping until AFTER Thanksgiving dinner!! Don't get me wrong, I love the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I'd just rather wait until December to get started. That said, I'm going to have to bend the rules a bit this year :)



Due to the abundance of awesome projects I've found online I have decided to make this my first Handmade Holiday :) 










In other words, I've decided to bake, crochet and decorate my way to December 25th :) Needless to say, I've got a lot to do. Therefore, I've decided to bend the rules and get started on my holiday crafting now!!



So for those of you already rocking out to the holiday tunes in the department stores, here's a little holiday preview for you!! And if this post is just too early for you, feel free to send a Bah Humbug my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment