Monday, May 30, 2011

E is for Elmo

E is for elephant, envelope, Easter egg, Elmo, Eyore and Emily!

This week it was all about Elmo. After all when you're two, Sesame Street is pretty much the coolest thing ever! Of course we learned a few other words that start with the letter "E" but Elmo was definitely the star :)

So when I was thinking up a craft I decided to forgo my original idea, which was to make hard-boiled elephants (not as morbid as it sounds, I swear!)



I decided to stick with good, old Elmo. He was actually quite a breeze to make! I just used our paper shredder to create little strips of "fur", then I cut out some eyes and a nose.



Peanut took care of the rest. She had a lot of fun making this. But I'm not sure what she liked better, Elmo or the glue stick, lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment