Monday, May 16, 2011

Project Round Up

So I was scrolling through my blog and it occured to me that I haven't posted any of my completed projects lately. My hooks have actually been super busy these past few months. 


I finally finished up my afghan, which is now on display in my living room :) 


I made a little bear for Peanut's birthday and I stitched up a couple of washcloths for the mom's and grandma's on Mother's Day. 



I made a few potholders for my Grandma (free pattern found here: http://www.crochettoday.com/crochet-patterns/your-nanas-potholders) ... 


and a panda bear loofah for one of my fellow book club girls.

Still...I'm far from finished! With loads more of my girlfriends expecting babies this year (not to mention, me :) and a little sis who's college-bound this fall, I'm going to be up to my elbows in yarn! Not that I mind. I absolutely LOVE to crochet and luckily there is never a shortage of adorable patterns to work on. I can't wait to share the rest of my projects with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment