Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Girls










It's been too long since I've posted pictures of these two!! They are growing like wildflowers, right in front of my eyes. I am always amazed how much they are changing, each and EVERY DAY.

Nora is so imaginative. She's always chatting up a storm and making up her own songs and games. Yesterday she told me to make up a story instead of reading her one. She always seems to be one step ahead. I wish I could borrow some of that energy and enthusiasm! Oh the things I could accomplish!!

Claire is always such a joy. She's always laughing and smiling and reaching out for things. I think she's getting ready to crawl. She's scooting and flopping all over the place. Pretty soon, I'll be chasing both of them around!

Oh how I love my two little ones. They always manage to amaze and amuse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment