Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Progress


Oh afghans, how I love and loathe you sometimes. It feels like I've been working on these babies forever. My progress has definitely been S  L  O  W but it's progress nonetheless. I'm happy that they are coming along so nicely. What I love most about these are their colors. But there's something to be said about the stitch pattern (simple and repetitious) and the design (sparse little stripes of color) as well. This is a pattern I will definitely come back to again and again and again.

However, I'm starting to get a bit impatient. For one, I want to see these beauties in all their glory but I'd also like to get started on a few more projects I've got cued up. Some of them I stumbled across while online (a house key hanger and some place mats) and some I have yet to create. It won't be long now before I'm sharing some patterns of my own. I'm so excited to finally start writing them out :) If only I could learn to stitch in my sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment