Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Now all I have to do is wait...oh crap. I hate doing that!!





Yay!! Here it is!! My grey and yellow afghan is finally done. I'm so excited to post the finished product!!

I completed this one ahead of schedule so I can breathe a sigh of relief. Now all I have to do is wait...oh crap. I hate waiting!! The baby shower's not until July...it's only the tail end of April...

I guess it's only fitting. After all, there is still lots of waiting to do until my little niece is born...

And although waiting can be hard the best things always seem to come with time ;)



Speaking of waiting...I'm getting anxious for Claire to crawl. 

It shouldn't be long now. She's been scooting and rolling all over the place. 

One of these days she's just going to take off!! I can't wait, oh how I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment