Monday, April 23, 2012

Sugar Scrub Love




Thanks to my little Claire Bear I've managed to save up tons of baby food jars. They have proven useful in so many ways! One of my favorite ones is for holding sugar scrubs. I found a ton of great recipes for the handmade variety over at In Between Laundry. There are 24 different ones to try. So far, I've tested out two and I really do love them both. They both smell really decadent and they leave your skin feeling super soft. A word of caution about using them in the bath though. They contain olive oil, which is super slippery so be sure to really wash the tub out afterward. Aside from that they make really great gifts for yourself or someone else. This batch went to my Aunt Diane. Happy Birthday Annie :) I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment