Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tail end of winter/early spring


I'm still not over my cupcake phase but a much needed break was in order. I've been working on writing some patterns. It's pretty exhausting work. I am switching things up here for a bit. I'm crocheting something simple and fresh. So far it's been quite enjoyable. I found this great pattern over at The Purl Bee. It's one of my favorite blogs and I'm always checking in for inspiration.

I love, love, love the stitch pattern used here but the color combination is what caught my eye. It's sort of a tail end of winter/early spring look (perfect for the month of March). I didn't use the suggested yarn (although I'm sure it works up like a dream). Instead I bought some Patons Classic Wool in Grey Mix and Lemongrass. I'm resizing it a bit to meet my needs. I'm excited to see the finished result but I think the journey there will be just as great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment