Friday, March 30, 2012

March Roundup













Well, it's official. I've taken on too much. Right now I've got four works in progress. Yep, that's right, four. Plus I have yet to start on my Easter stuff for Nora and Claire. I'm just waiting on the patterns. I've only got one week left to make them so I'm hoping there is enough time. I realize that it is a bit crazy to even take them on. Six projects is a bit much... 

But who am I kidding? I'll take them on. That's what stitch markers are for after all. Plus it's not like I have a deadline for most of this stuff. I'll just have to prioritize (and maybe look into a twelve step program while I'm at it). If there's any one to blame for my crochet a.d.d. it's Pinterest. I think I'd better stay away for a while! I've found way too many cute patterns there and I can't seem to wait to make them all :)

Meanwhile I've been busy writing some stuff of my own. I'm all finished with the cupcake cozy pattern and I've almost perfected a cupcake amigurumi as well. I also made an Isa doll for Nora but she still needs a tail and some spikes. Nora reminds me almost every day. I'm glad she keeps me motivated though. Maybe one day soon I'll open up that Etsy shop... that is, if I don't get carpal tunnel first.

No comments:

Post a Comment