Saturday, March 31, 2012

Yippee, Nora is Three


Yippee, Nora is three!! It was so great having a day to celebrate her. She is such a smart, chatty, energetic, lovable little girl. I am so proud of all that she is and all that she has yet to become. These days the most pressing thing seems to be time and how fast it is all flying by. I find myself wondering where all of it has gone! It reminds me of something I read the other day, 

"I read once that there's a good probability that everything that's ever happened is stored somewhere in the universe, one's personal history-all history...folded away in pockets and black holes of time and space."

What a beautiful thought!! I really hope that is true. While I may not want to relive it all, I would love to go back to days like this and live them again and again... But I also appreciate progress and change and growth as well. That part of me is excited to see what each new day will bring. I can't wait to see who Nora will become. It is definitely bittersweet. 

I have found that the most sane thing to do is to live in the present and to savor and appreciate it! So, here's to the present and what's going on in the here and the now. Here are some of Nora's current favorites:


Nora’s Favorites: 3 yrs old
Completed on March 29, 2012

  1. What is your favorite color? Pink
  2. What is your favorite toy? Pretend dinner (sandwich making kit)
  3. What is your favorite fruit? Oranges and tomatoes
  4. What is your favorite TV show? The Wonder Pets
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  I don’t know.
  6. What is your favorite outfit? My green ruffle dress
  7. What is your favorite game? Um, I like making sandwiches .
  8. What is your favorite snack? Lollies
  9. What is your favorite animal? Isa the Iguana
  10. What is your favorite song? I don’t know.
  11. What is your favorite book? The Savanna (jungle animal book)
  12. Who is your best friend? Isa the Iguana
  13. What is your favorite cereal? Oats w/ banana and syrup
  14. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Play on the pourch
  15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
  16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Isa the Iguana
  18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Sausage
  19. What did you eat for dinner on your birthday? Spaghetti
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Big like Gamma

No comments:

Post a Comment