Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp: Dairy Free


I've recently had to give up dairy and with it, most of my favorite recipes. It's always been a challenge for me to get excited about cooking and there is always added stress when I know there are ingredients I have to avoid. Nothing annoys me more than scrolling through recipe after recipe, having to discard one after the next due to things like butter or milk or cheese. So when I find something new that's completely dairy free I get really excited! So excited, that I have to share :)

Granted, this recipe isn't actually dairy free (there is butter in the sauce). But thanks to one great reviewer, the modifying was already done for me. As an added bonus it took just 30 minutes to prepare and was, oh my goodness, the best thing I've had in forever! In addition to making one easy weeknight dinner for the fam, it would be great to serve up for company too. Just keep your recipe card on hand because people are going to want a copy. To make some for yourself, just click HERE for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment